I met with my totally awesome chiropractor today and discussed with him the findings from my recent medical exam (6 ovarian cysts). He asked me if I consumed a lot of caffeine. Hmmmm....... I don't drink or consume a lot of caffeine but, I do drink coffee everyday. He told me that there is a link between caffeine and cysts (breast and/or ovarian). So, now I'm on a no caffeine diet. I'm sad to say goodbye to my morning brew but, I will do what it takes to make these cysts disappear. Coffee isn't a big deal to me. It's something warm and delicious and I really enjoy consuming it. However, I'm ready to make a change to see if there is a correlation between my cysts and my consumption of daily caffeine.
Goodbye my beautiful cup of joe.
Goodbye, auf wiedersehen, ciao, au revoir, adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment