We made it to the sunshine state. It was a long, long drive. It didn't help that Mae kept asking, "are we there yet? Where's the beach? How many more minutes? Our reply was, "Not minutes - it's hours." "Is that a long time," she asked. Ugh!!! She was very excited about getting to the beach! So were we.The hotel room was adequate. I'm always apprehensive with hotel rooms. Comforters, blankets, decorative pillows and the floor freak me out. I'm not a germ-a-phobe and I certainly don't have a phobia .... but I question the cleanliness of all rooms and it's contents.
Upon check-in we asked for a room near the pool and we got it. We had a walk out patio right onto the pool deck. Absolutely lovely. We spent a lot of time splashing and swimming in the pool. The water temperature was warm -- kind of like a bath. I enjoyed it because the wind was blowing fierce. Even though it was 80 degrees out it was chilly when the wind blew through.
We spent time at the beach. Sullivan loved the ocean. He splashed and stomped around in the water. It was cold, but it didn't bother him. Maelyn had fun chasing waves in and out. She just kept running. Our little girl loves to run.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment