
From the teachings of Stella Terrill Mann, a Unity Minister who wrote during the 1940's, encourages us to greet the morning with the affirmation "BLESSED BE THE MORN FOR ME AND MINE." At noon declare, "BLESSED BE THE DAY FOR ME AND MINE." And in the evening, invoke this prayer: "BLESSED BE THE NIGHT FOR ME AND MINE."
* I am blessed for my family * I am blessed to be a mom * I am blessed for the air that I breathe * I am blessed for the wind in my hair * I am blessed to be a Stay-At-Home-Mom * I am blessed to have a daughter * I am blessed to be married to a wonderful man * I am blessed for my home, health, and happiness * I am blessed for my friendships * I am blessed that I can walk, run, skip and jump * I am blessed to hear the sounds of wind chimes in my backyard * I am blessed to feel the warmth of the sun on my face * I am blessed for the food in my pantry and the meals on my table * I am blessed for the clothes on my back * I am blessed for the money in my wallet * I am blessed for all that I have * I am blessed for my life * I am truly blessed *
CHECK OUT THIS WONDERFUL BOOK:

A Child's Book of Blessings by Sabrina Dearborn and Olwyn Whelan.
"The earth is firm beneath my feet,
The sun shines bright above,
and here I stand - so straight and strong,
All things to know and love.
Two eyes to see with,
Two ears to hear with,
A mouth to speak with,
A mouth to eat with,
Two hands to work with,
Two hands to pray with."
No comments:
Post a Comment