Maelyn and The Kindergarten Class performed for parents and teacher's at Career Night. The song is, "When I Grow Up."
When I grow up I just might be a teacher,
A farmer, doctor, or a movie star.
When I grow up I just might be an artist,
Or an author writing a famous book,
When I grow up.
A farmer, doctor, or a movie star.
When I grow up I just might be an artist,
Or an author writing a famous book,
When I grow up.
There are so many things that I could be,
So many choices just for me.
When I grow up whatever I'll be,
I'll be so proud of me.
So many choices just for me.
When I grow up whatever I'll be,
I'll be so proud of me.
When I grow up I just might be a singer,
Computer worker or a president.
When I grow up I just might be a lawyer,
Or a fire fighter saving lives,
When I grow up.
Computer worker or a president.
When I grow up I just might be a lawyer,
Or a fire fighter saving lives,
When I grow up.
There are so many things that I could be,
So many choices just for me.
When I grow up whatever I'll be,
I'll be so proud of me.
So many choices just for me.
When I grow up whatever I'll be,
I'll be so proud of me.
When I grow up.
What do you want to be?
What do you want to be?
Maelyn is in the second row from the top. You can see her blond head of hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment