Thursday, September 3, 2009

Laptop Is Down

My laptop is down. sniff, sniff.

Two weeks ago in the middle of working it just shut down on me. No warning no heads-up. I couldn't reboot or start her up. So my husband fiddled with it and got it working. Hallelujah.

Well, yesterday I carelessly spilled water all over the keyboard. Immediately the screen went blank. Uh-oh! It's now sitting lifelessly. (sniff, sniff, sob, sob).

I'll be taking her to the doctor to see if she's fixable and if I can retrieve all of my photo's and information off of her.

Say a little prayer for my faithful companion. I already feel lost without her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I did the same thing to mine a few months back and it was not salvageable...new keyboard fixed her right up though.
I hope it's an easy, quick, and inexpensive fix for you!