For Today...Outside my window... A warm, bright sunny day - waiting for me and the kids to come out and play.
I am thinking... about my health and about making more changes to my lifestyle.
From the learning rooms... I am still learning and educating myself about the raw food diet and the body ecology diet.
I am thankful for... my life. my kids. the simple pleasures that each day brings me. that i'm a stay-at-home mom. that i have everything that i really need.
From the kitchen... juicing fresh juice for me and the kids.
I am wearing... jeans, sandals and a t-shirt.
I am reading... still reading Janet Evanovich Finger Lickin' Fifteen and rereading The Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates.
I am hoping... to get all my sale items tagged and pinned for an upcoming consignment sale.
I am creating... health and wellness through proper food choices, exercise and taking time spiritually to stop and reflect about all my changes.
I am going... to buy myself a new bathing suit.
I am praying... for my husband. That he finds the time to get all his things done while also having fun time with us.
Around the house... the toys are scattered, there's laundry that needs to be folded and put away and it's peaceful. I'm in no hurry to get those things done.
One of my favorite things... sipping organic black tea, chilled through a straw in my to go mug.
A few plans for the rest of the week... GO TO THE POOL! The weather is HOT.
Here is a picture thought:
No comments:
Post a Comment