Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Real Life Photo Project: Day 1

I've been inspired to start a Real Life Photo Project. The idea was mentioned after reading one of my favorite blogs. It sounds like a fun project - to take pictures and document real life for one week. The idea is to post everyday, one or more photos and a few words of real life. Nothing fancy, just a little bit of my everyday.

.....morning play time. After all the morning commotion of eating, getting dressed and brushing teeth -there is always a little time to spare. This is what my kids do before stepping out into the world.


.....Gym essentials. My gym bag, water bottle and sneakers are always ready to go. I grab my tote, transfer my wallet and phone from my purse and out the door I go.


.....Dishes in waiting. There are always a few dishes waiting to be transferred into the dishwasher. In the morning I usually rinse off and stack them in the sink. When I return from the gym I load them into the dishwasher.


..... Snack time yummies. Fruit Kabobs make a great snack! Grapes, Bananas, Apples, Cheese and Marshmallows.

No comments: