Thursday, February 1, 2007

Details in the Park

"Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it." ~Anne De Lenclos~

We took a walk to the park today. Along the way we found details in the littlest things. I love walking around the neighborhood - because each time I pass through it, I see something new that my eyes hadn't seen before. I'm excited when I go for walks with my daughter because I know there's something waiting for me...for us, to be discovered.

I always think about "being mindful" and "being conscious". I truly believe that if you are actively mindful and conscious that you will notice and cherish the beauty that surrounds you. AND, you'll understand how blessed you really are.

These are some of the things we saw.





"it is in the smallest details that the flavor of life is savored." Simple Abundance, Sarah Ban Breathnach

No comments: